PT PGAS Solution - D3 Operator PGAS Solution PGN Group March 2015

PT PGAS Solution - PGAS Solution oor most commonly known as PGN Solution is a trusted and reliable oil and gas company in Indonesia. The company concentrates its business activities in the field of services related to engineering, operation and maintenance, EPCC contractor, as well as trade. PGN Solution is an integral part of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group), a leading gas company which is partly owned by the government of Indonesia. As of December 2013, PGN Group holds 99.99% shares in PGN Solution. While the rest was owned by YKPP PGN (0.01%). PGN Solution was first established in 2009 and initially started as an Engineering Division of PGN Group. The Company is based in Jakarta and now operates 14 area offices spread in all over Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, PGN Solution reported total comprehensive income in 2013 amounted to USD 46.21 million. This reflected an 88.53% increase compared to 2012 which was USD 24.51 million

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT PGAS Solution are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position


  • Minimum requirements of an Associate Degree (D3) in Electro Engineering/Weak Current/Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/Welding.
  • Male or Female with a maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Willing to be placed at Jakarta, Bogor, Tangerang, Bekasi, Cilegon, Lampung, Palembang, Cirebon.

For further information, please refer official source from BAK UNDIP on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application to PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri - Renmark Building 2 floor Units 205, Jl Mayjen Sutoyo 25 Semarang 50134 Phone 024-33201789 or email istania.prindasari[at] PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri is an authorized manpower agency of PT PGN Solution. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.