PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - Fresh Graduate Banking Academy OCBC NISP March 2015

PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - OCBC NISP is one of Indonesia's top 15 banks. The Bank is listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange under reference code of "NISP". The Bank is partly controlled by OCBC Bank, one of the largest financial company from Singapore. As today, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk is 85.1% owned by OCBC Bank through its subsidiaries OCBC Overseas Investment Pte Ltd. Other remaining 14.9% shares in OCBC NISP was owned by the general public. Headquartered in Jakarta, OCBC NISP now has 337 office networks, 755 OCBC ATMs spread in all over Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, OCBC NISP managed to increase its total sales by 23% to Rp 109 trillion n the first nine month of 2014 (9M 2014). Correspondingly, the Bank achieved total loan of Rp 67 trillion in 9M 2014. This reflected an 9% increase year on year (yoy). Total deposit/third party funds amounted to Rp 79 trillion in 9M 2014.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

OCBC NISP Banking Academy for Sales

  • Fresh graduate, minimum S1 from all disciplines or having sales experience maximum 2 years.
  • Minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Strong motivation and love challenges.
  • Deeply interesting in the field of sales.
For further information, please refer official source from Telkom University Career Center on following ink below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join OCBC NISP Banking Academy for Sales, please send your application in PDF format with maximum size of 1 MB (application letter, CV, final transcript and latest photograph) to Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be notified.